3 October, 2016Print
Eat. Drink. Rock. Roll. with Brooklyn Bowl this Holiday Season
Brooklyn Bowl New York - A triple-threat, multi-dimensional, 23,000 sq. ft. music venue boasting a premier performance space, 16 bowling lanes, and renowned food by Blue Ribbon! The room feels energized no matter where you stand giving companies the opportunity for a fully customizable party space.
From red carpet entrances, to acrobats performing on the dance floor, and finger-licking-good fried chicken, Brooklyn Bowl offers a unique space for any and every occasion.
Hi-res images available for download here: http://bkbwl.co/TY
Here are the top 10 reasons why Brooklyn Bowl is the perfect fit for your company's holiday party...
- Brooklyn Bowl easily facilitates groups from 10 to 500+.
- Employees can build camaraderie (or blow off some corporate steam) as they bowl on Brooklyn Bowl’s 16 lanes. With great views of the stage, food and drink service right to your lane, there’s really no reason to go anywhere else.
- ‘Tis the season for comfort food! Pair local craft beer with award-winning Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken, or tailor a menu for your specific party. The options are limitless!
- Treat your employees to a unique experience and the chance for an intimate concert with some of the biggest artists out there like, ASAP Ferg, Louis C.K., Soulive, Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings, and more!
- We’re a turnkey venue who’ll make your party as seamless as possible ensuring a rockin’ night out for employees and bosses.
- Choose your own local or national music talent, or let Brooklyn Bowl book for you based on your preferences and budget. Given enough time, our team can work some holiday magic.
- Give employees the proper recognition they deserve this holiday season and turn the main stage into an awards ceremony. Or let them work their karaoke magic. It’s entirely up to you.
- T-shirt makers, photo booths, acrobats, aerialists, and some of the best music and audio professionals in the biz can all be packed in one room for the ultimate party
- 3 disco balls, 14 high definition screens for audio and visual content production, and full concert sound throughout the room make for visually pleasing party pizazz.
- Alcoholic milkshakes…need I say more?
For more information on Brooklyn Bowl’s events, or for any other information, please visit http://www.brooklynbowl.com/brooklyn/private-events, or follow Brooklyn Bowl on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.