Aarón Sánchez -- America's premier latin chef and Food Network star, whose resume includes the network's 'Chopped' and 'Best Thing I Ever Made' -- has been praised as a chef who "repeatedly transforms the familiar" (New York Magazine), specializing in contemporary Mexican cuisine. With unrivaled insight into the intersection of Mexican cuisine and U.S. culture, Sanchez is the perfect interview subject for stories on the following:
- Traditional Mexican dishes for the holidays
- Best Mexican dishes for vegetarians or vegans
- Authenticity in U.S. Mexican cuisine
- Tips for cooking with and for your kids
- Favorite "base" recipes to store / use on multiple dishes
- Top 5 healthy taco recipes
- Top 10 U.S. cities for great Mexican food
- Tips and recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
About Aarón Sanchez: Specializing in contemporary Mexican and Latin cuisines as the executive chef/owner of Kansas City's Mestizo, as well as the culinary visionary behind Crossroads at House of Blues nationwide, Sanchez is the recipient of the "National Award" at the Flavors of Passion Awards, honoring the nation's best Latino chefs and was nominated for "Rising Star Chef of the Year" by the James Beard Foundation in 2005.
Sanchez has been named one of the "50 Most Beautiful People" in People Magazine, where his recipes have been published. Sanchez is also an author, having published two books ('La Comida del Barrio' and 'Simple Food, Big Flavor: Unforgettable Mexican-Inspired Recipes from My Kitchen to Yours') and designed the first-ever line of signature chef shoes for MOZO Shoes, a Deckers Corporation company.