16 February, 2018Print
Brooklyn Bowl Fact Sheet
• In 2019, Brooklyn Bowl was awarded an Expert Choice Award and was voted one of The Best Restaurants in NYC by Trip Expert.
• In 2018, Brooklyn Bowl was nominated for Nightclub of The Year at the 30th Annual Pollstar Awards.
• In 2017, Brooklyn Bowl was ranked the #1 busiest club in NYC, and the #7th busiest club in the world by Pollstar.
• Brooklyn Bowl was named Zagat's "Best Music Club" three years in a row.
• The 23,000 square foot venue features 16 lanes of bowling.
• Brooklyn Bowl is the world's first LEED certified bowling alley.
• The venue holds shows and events 7 nights a week - totaling over 4,695 shows since opening in 2009.
• Show highlights include 225 weeks of DJ Questlove's Bowl Train residency, as well as Bowl Train appearances by Talib Kweli, Nancy Whang (LCD Soundsystem), and Binky Griptite (Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings).
• There have been 7,556,886 lanes bowled and 957,032 Brooklyn Brewery pints sold at the Brooklyn Bowl.
• Notable Brooklyn Bowl performers include Paul Simon, Kanye West, Adele, Snoop Dogg, John Mayer, Guns N' Roses, Trey Anastasio Band, Stevie Nicks, Robert Plant, Elvis Costello, Ms. Lauryn Hill, Jane's Addiction, Skrillex, Gotye, Public Enemy, Little Dragon, Phil Lesh, M.I.A., Pretty Lights, Big Boi, Fall Out Boy, Bob Weir, D'Angelo, The Roots, The Neville Brothers, Warren Haynes, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Galactic, Portugal. The Man, Haim, Maceo Parker, Shaggy, Bruno Mars, Toots and the Maytals, Dr. John, Taj Mahal, and Umphrey's McGee
• The venue houses an on-site restaurant with food by the world famous Blue Ribbon Restaurants and features handcrafted cocktails and locally brewed beer.
• 350,000 guests visit Brooklyn Bowl yearly including the Brooklyn Nets, Beyonce, Lorde, Neil Patrick Harris, Spike Lee, Mayor-elect Bill De Blasio, Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Former President Bill Clinton.
• Brooklyn Bowl has been called "one of the most incredible places on Earth" (Rolling Stone), "a must-play venue" (Billboard), "one of the coolest concert venues in the world" (VH1).
• “Brooklyn Bowl has managed to carve out its own distinct space in New York’s increasingly competitive live music scene.” (New York Daily News)
• Delta Sky Magazine says: "This Williamsburg bowling alley-meets-concert venue... is the perfect place to spend a whole night."
• "Deciding how to satisfy a big group for a night out in NYC can feel like trying to solve a Rubik's Cube... Since 2009, Brooklyn Bowl has delighted the interests and passions of New York City's residents and visitors." (IN NY Magazine).