1 January, 2017Print
Brooklyn Bowl Fact Sheet
• Brooklyn Bowl was named Zagat's "Best Music Club" three years in a row
• The 23,000 square foot venue features 16 lanes of bowling
• Brooklyn Bowl is the world's first LEED certified bowling alley
• The venue holds shows and events 7 nights a week - totaling over 3,920 shows since opening in 2009
• Brooklyn Bowl has been called "One of the most incredible places on Earth" (Rolling Stone), "A must-play venue" (Billboard), "One of the coolest concert venues in the world" (VH1)
• “Brooklyn Bowl has managed to carve out its own distinct space in New York’s increasingly competitive live music scene.” (New York Daily News)
• Show highlights include a surprise performance by Kanye West (October 23, 2010) and 215 weeks of DJ Questlove's Bowl Train residency
• Other notable Brooklyn Bowl performers include Paul Simon, Adele, Snoop Dogg, Guns N' Roses, Trey Anastasio Band, Stevie Nicks, Robert Plant, Elvis Costello, Ms. Lauryn Hill, Jane's Addiction, Skrillex, Gotye, Public Enemy, Little Dragon, Phil Lesh, M.I.A., Pretty Lights, Big Boi, Fall Out Boy, Bob Weir, D'Angelo, The Roots, The Neville Brothers, Warren Haynes, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Galactic, Portugal. The Man, Haim, Maceo Parker, Shaggy, Bruno Mars, Toots and the Maytals, Dr. John, Taj Mahal, and Umphrey's McGee
• The venue houses an on-site restaurant with food by the world famous Blue Ribbon Restaurants and features handcrafted cocktails and locally brewed beer.
• 350,000 guests a year visit Brooklyn Bowl including the Brooklyn Nets, Beyonce, Lorde, Spike Lee, Mayor-elect Bill De Blasio, Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Former President Bill Clinton
• Brooklyn Bowl is social - it was the #1 place for nightlife check-ins on Foursquare (Jan 21-28, 2011) and can be found on Twitter (50k+ followers), Facebook - (88k+ likes), Instagram (53k+ followers)
• In 2011, “Brooklyn Bowl” was the tenth most-searched Google keyword in the New York metropolitan area.